Last update: 2020-02-18
This data protection declaration applies to the application "My Wardrobe" (hereinafter, "App") created by Daniel Martínez. At the end of the statement, in section 12, you will find more information on how you can contact the developer.
Your privacy is extremely important to us. We will not sell or transfer your personal data. All data that is collected, stored and processed will be done in accordance with the regulatory provisions, and will not be transferred to third parties unless we are obliged to do so by law or regulation, or it is necessary for the provision of our services or you have expressly consented.
The application does not collect any personal information from its users, meaning personal information all data that can be used to unequivocally identify a user, and which are capable of relating said user to a natural person.
This application collects anonymous information about the use of the application by users. This information is used by the developer to be able to detect errors and to be able to solve them, as well as to be able to analyze the behavior of the users within the application: which screens are the most accessed or which actions within the application are the most executed. With this information, the developer can improve the application itself and adapt it to the needs of its users.
The services we offer through the application can only work if we collect, store, transfer, delete or otherwise use data related to the use of the application.
This data protection statement describes what data we collect and for what purposes we process it when you use the services we offer on the Platform. In addition, it contains important information on data protection; especially the legal rights you have in relation to it.
Certain services on our Platform are offered by third-party providers. When you use these services, the data protection regulations of third-party providers will be applicable in addition to this data protection declaration. It is likely that, before using these services, you must grant your authorization to third-party providers in accordance with data protection legislation.
2. What data do we process?
The application collects information related to the mobile device from which you access the application: model and manufacturer, operating system and version.
Although the application allows you to upload photos and configure them as images of different clothing items and / or styles, none of these images are sent through the internet to any recipient. The images are only stored on the device containing the application and are not shared with any person or external service, unless the user himself decides to share them directly.
3. Purposes for which we process your data
The sole purpose of the data that is collected is to be able to analyze the behavior of users within the application, and to know how users use the application.
This app uses Google's AdMob network to display ads within the app.
5. Third-party services
To improve the services provided by the application, different services are used from different companies. These services are:
- Google Analytics: to analyze and understand the behavior of users within the application.
- Flurry Analytics: to analyze how users use the application.
6. Permissions requested by the application
The following permissions are necessary for the correct operation of the application. Its purpose is explained below.
- Internet access: To be able to communicate with third-party services that help us analyze the behavior of the users of the application.
- Read and write to the storage: To be able to access the photo gallery and to be able to store the files that are selected for the clothes and styles.
- Camera: To be able to take pictures and associate them with clothing items and styles.
- Device vibration: To be able to use vibration in notifications.
- Detect when the device starts up: To be able to reset notifications when the device is restarted.
7. Graphic resources of the application
The following graphic resources have been used to develop the application.
- Splash screen:
Photo by mwangi gatheca on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/E3CZ_AtzixY
- Clothes icons:
Created by Freepik: https://www.flaticon.com/packs/clothes-22
- Tab icons and empty lists:
Created by Freepik: https://www.flaticon.com/packs/lifestyle-icons
8. Graphic resources external to the application
For the screenshots that appear in the App Stores, the following graphic resources have been used:
- Photo by Dom Hill on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/nimElTcTNyY
- Photo by ian dooley on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/TT-ROxWj9nA
- Photo by Keagan Henman on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/xPJYL0l5Ii8
- Photo by Lucas Lenzi on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/4-VgrP9SgQw
- Photo by Miguel A. Amutio on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/bI0yYn5Hqxs
- Photo by Etty Fidele on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/yTyAP9hSlPU
- Photo by Raka Rachgo on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/Lr3gNhLocz4
- Photo by Laura Chouette on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/QzekrIW57-4
- Photo by Amadeo Valar on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/FcAPmSP8A08
- Photo by Sylvie Tittel on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/StYRoSFU8KQ
- Photo by Valerie Elash on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/o1Ic6JdypmA
- Photo by Anomaly on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/WWesmHEgXDs
- Photo by Fezbot2000 on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/nahUo1GhcrA
- Photo by Atikh Bana on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/_KaMTEmJnxY
- Photo by Junko Nakase on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/Q-72wa9-7Dg
- Photo by Calvin Lupiya on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/-yPg8cusGD8
- Photo by Melody Jacob on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/hb8v-SZm7VY
- Photo by Roberto Nickson on Unsplash: https://unsplash.com/photos/1b-nK_FDNWw
9. Disclosure of your data to third parties
By law, the developer of this application has the duty to provide personal and / or usage data to the authorities that carry out investigations, judicial related to criminal or regulatory matters if, and to the extent that, this is required to avoid risks to the public and for the prosecution of criminal acts.
We may have to share your data with third parties when transferring rights and obligations corresponding to the contractual relationship between you and us to these third parties, in particular in the case of transfer of an activity sector, a merger through the founding of a new company, a merger through a takeover, a spin-off or any change in control that affects the ownership of this app. Before this happens, we will inform you individually of the particularities of sharing your data and you will be asked for your consent when legally necessary.
In all other cases, your data will only be transmitted to third parties when you have given your consent or granted third parties access to your data (which does not include third parties that we have authorized as contract processors).
10. Right of modification
As we continually develop our services, we reserve the right to modify this data protection declaration at any time and subject to applicable regulations. Any changes will be posted immediately on this page. However, you should check this page regularly for updates.
11. Your legal rights regarding your data
By virtue of legal data protection provisions, you have the right at any time to:
You also have the right, if there are exceptional reasons, to exclude the mandatory processing of your data. When your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may object to this process (right to object).
In addition, you have the right to revoke at any time any permission that you have granted in the framework of the registration process for the use of our services. Such revocation will not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to revocation and in accordance with the permission granted.
To exercise any of the rights specified in this section, you can contact us using the contact information indicated below. Regardless of any other legal recourse that may correspond to you, you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authorities.
- receive information on the data we process and request a copy of the data in question (right to be informed).
- request the correction of erroneous data and, subject to the nature of the process, the completion of incomplete data (right to rectification).
- subject to the existence of just cause, request the deletion of your data (right to deletion).
- demand the restriction of the processing of your data, as long as the legal criteria are met (right to restrict the process).
- subject to compliance with legal criteria, receive the data that you have provided in a structured, current and machine-readable form, and transfer this data to another processor or, where technically feasible, to have it transferred by us (right to the data portability).
- object to data processing - only when the processing is based on a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of the official authority conferred (Art. 6, section 1, letter e), of the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU) or of legitimate interest (Art. 6, section 1, letter f), of the General Regulation of data protection of the EU), including the elaboration of profiles, based on the same data processing fundamentals, such as explained in other sections of this statement (right to object).
12. Our contact details
If you have any questions about the processing of your data as part of your use of the application or about your rights, you can contact:
Viloria de La Rioja, 60